How it works
How does it work to book accommodation?
- Search on available objectsVia the search form, you can search for available accommodations that suits you. You can save different kind of accommodations in Saved objects and share them with friends and colleagues. If you don´t find anything that suits you, you can also send us an request and we will contact you shortly.
- BookingYou can book one or several accommodations at the same time. When the booking is done, a confirmation will be sent to your email. Booking details will later on be available on your booking site on greatliving.se.
- PaymentThe reservation is paid in advance and can be made by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or bank transfer. Contact details to the accommodation / landlord will be sent to your e-mail, when the final payment is done.
- Upon arrivalThe landlord will meet you at the accommodation, where keys and general instructions will be handed over. Check-in is between 17:00 – 21:00 (5pm to 9pm) on the day of arrival, if nothing else has been agreed with the landlord.
- Departure and evaluationThe keys are returned by arrangement with the landlord and check-out is normally done before 12 midday, if nothing else has been agreed with the landlord. After your stay, you will get the chance to evaluate how everything worked and share your experience with coming guests. In this way, both Great Living and the hosts will become even better.